Welcome to Crystal Lake Senior Services
Senior Services Associates, Inc.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am -4:00pm
- Exercise Classes - offered Monday-Friday. Check the Monthly Calendar for schedule.
- Trivia Games - Mondays at 10:15am.
- Blood pressure screenings - First Thursday and fourth Monday of the month at 11:30am.
- Line Dancing
- Zumba Gold
- Poetry Appreciation
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Hearthstone Communities - 840 N. Seminary Ave. Woodstock, IL 60098 The first Thursday of the month from 10:00am ? 1:30pm offering Tai Chi, coffee klatch, and Bingo
- Dorr township - 1039 Lake Ave. Woodstock, IL 60098 The 2nd and 3rd Thursday of the month from 10:00 am to 1:30pm offering Tai Chi, coffee Klatch, $2 Bingo, and other fun activities/presentations
- Marengo Township Hall - 4010 N IL Rt. 23 Marengo, IL 60152 Activities the 3rd Friday of the Month 10:30-1:30pm Offering Bingo, and including other activities/presentations
- Harvard Senior Center - 6817 Harvard Hills Rd., Harvard, IL 815-943-2740 email@example.com
Meet with Our Information & Assistance Staff
- Cary Senior Center - (847) 639-8118, 441 Main Street, Cary. Please call the above phone number to set an appointment.
- The Villager Apartments - (815) 459-7788, 77 S Williams Street, Crystal Lake, IL 60014 Once a month. Please call the above number to set an appointment.
- Green Trees Apartments - (815) 338-7752, 11417 E. Main Street, Huntley - Once a month. Please call the above number to set an appointment.
Monthly Calendar of Events
Click here to view Crystal Lake's Monthly Calendar of events for January.
Click here to view Crystal Lake's Monthly Calendar of events for February.
Click here to view Crystal Lake's Monthly Calendar of events for March.
Click here to view Marengo Township/Riley Township's Events for January thru June.
Office Wish List
- 50" Flat Screen TV
- Portable wood flooring
- 3 panel-screen
- 2 4-Drawer File Cabinet w/lock
- Card Tables (20)
- Chair Dollies (MTS Seating Storage & Handling Model #009) (20)
- Laser Color Printer
- Retractable Utility Cords (at least 100 ft)
- Telephone (2)
- 4 drawer file cabinets (w/lock)
|Carol J Bredfeldt||Receptionist|
|Cathy A Chudy||Information & Assistance Specialist|
|Claudia Aquilina||Activity Director/Office Coordinator|
|Erika Quezada Sanchez||Care Coordinator|
|Brandy Lester||Care Coordinator|
|Liliana Moran||Information & Assistance Specialist|
|Marlene I Weeks||Nursing Home Prescreener|
|Marsha Marie Boncosky||Adult Protective Services Supervisor|
|Mary Smeltzer||Activity Director Assistant|
|Brandon Zimmerman||Care Coordinator|
|Richard K Perkins II||Nursing Home Ombudsman|
Greater McHenry County Advisory Council Members
|Kitty Nash||Dr. Mohammad Habibulla|
|Lewis F. Matuszewich||Jenneen Hansen|
|Tom Aquilina||William & Mary Ellen Markison|
|Sharon Mueller||Paula Skweres|