Welcome to McHenry Senior Services
McHenry, McHenry County Office
Senior Services Associates, Inc.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am -4:00pm
Activities and Services at This Office:
- Blood Pressure Screening - 1st Wednesday of every month at 10:30 a.m.
- Coffee Klatch - Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday following the 9 a.m. exercise class! Free pastries and coffee.
- Exercise Classes - Monday at 8:25 a.m. and 9:15 a.m., Wednesday and Friday at 9 a.m. (Guys and Gals Exercise) $$. Wednesday & Friday "Fitness Training" at 8 a.m. $$.
- Everybody's Birthday Celebration - First Friday of the Month at 10 a.m.
- Movie Matinee - 1st Friday of the month and 4th Thursday of the month at 12:30 p.m.(unless otherwise noted). Free popcorn.
Activities and Services at our Woodstock location, 840 N. Seminary Avenue (Hearthstone Communities):
- Cooking Demonstration - First Thursday of every month at 11:00 a.m.
- Bingo - First three Thursdays of every month at 1 p.m.
Activities at our Richmond location, 5714 Broadway (Community Church of Richmond):
- Exercise Classes - Tuesday and Thursday at 9:15 a.m. $$
Meet with Our Information & Assistance Staff
We meet with seniors on a rotating basis at the facilities listed below. Appointments can be made by calling our McHenry office at (815) 344-3555.
- Brynwood - 21003 McGuire Road, Harvard
- Dorr Township - 140 Newell Street, Woodstock
- Hearthstone Village - 840 N. Seminary Avenue, Woodstock
- Hillcrest Apartments - 1916 N. Orleans, McHenry
- Harvard Ranch - 820 Metzen Street, Harvard
- McHenry Villa - 3516 W. Waukegan Road, McHenry
- Silver Trees - 5901 Milwaukee Avenue, Richmond
- Sunset Senior Apartments - 710 W. Metzen Street, Harvard
- Walden Oaks - 1200 Walden Oaks Drive, Woodstock
Monthly Calendar of Events
Click here to view the McHenry Senior Center monthly calendar of events for October.
Click here to view the Harvard Senior Center activity calendar for the month of October.
Click here to view the Woodstock Senior Center activity calendar for the month of October.
Office Wish List
Greater McHenry Advisory Council
|Tom Aquilina||Dianne Klemm|
|Joan Carney||Bill & Mary Ellen Markison|
|Bob Fox||Lewis F. Matuszewich|
|Dr. Mohammad Habibulla||Sharon Mueller|
|Jenneen Hansen||Kitty Nash|