Welcome to Kendall County Senior Services
Senior Services Associates, Inc.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am -4:00pm
- Blood Pressure Screenings - third Tuesday of each month, 10:00am - 11:00am.
- Blood Sugar Screenings - third Friday of each month at 8:30am.
- High Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Screenings - The last Wednesday of each month at 11:00am.
- Everybody's Birthday Celebration - first Friday of each month. Reservations are required. Please call the Yorkville office at (630) 553-5777.
Meet with Our Information & Assistance Staff
- Countryside Village Apartments of Plano - 100 E Clark St., Plano. First Tuesday of each month at 2:30pm.
- Rose Terrace Apartments - 3820 Wolf Road, Oswego - second Tuesday of each month at 2:30pm.
- Countryside Village of Yorkville - 501 W Kendall Drive, Yorkville. Second Thursday of each month at 2:30pm.
- Newark Senior Center - 11 W Front St, Newark. First Thursday of each month at 2:30pm.
- Deer Run Apartments - 250 S. Louis St., Plano. Second Thursday of each month at 10:00am.
- Countryside Village of Yorkville - 407 W. Kendall Drive, Yorkville. Third Thursday of each month at 2:30pm.
Monthly Calendar of Events
Click here to view Yorkville's monthly calendar of events for March and April.
Office Wish List
- Portable stand-alone humidifier (3)
- Gas cards for seniors (any denomination)
- Gift cards and certificates for food and/or clothing for seniors
- Light weight tables for senior activities (6 foot long - 5)
- Folding card table chairs for senior activities (50)
- Small to medium sized credenza (light colored, if possible)
- Refrigerator (3-year old or newer)
- HP All-in-one color printer-scanner-copier
- XP Windows Desktop Computer (at least 2 GB)
- XP Windows Laptop (at least 2 GB)
- 23" TV
- 2 each TV stands Logsdon catalog #1010AVANTFLK
- Portable PA System w/microphone
- Chair Dollies (MTS Seating Storage & Handling Model #009) (20)
- 4 drawer file cabinets (w/lock)
- Telephone (2)
- Binding machine
- Retractable Utility Cords (at least 100 ft)
- Card Tables (20)
|Bette A Schoenholtz||Executive Director|
|Elizabeth Lopez||Care Coordinator|
|Erika Quedasa Sanchez||Care Coordinator|
|Karylin Clevenger||Information & Assistance Specialist|
|Lois M Konicek||Deli Worker|
|Ana D. Meneses||Senior Companion|
|Patricia E Strahan||Activity Director|
|Penny A Glassman||Care Coordinator|
|Yolanda Olague||Administrative Assistant|
Kendall County Advisory Council
|Samuel Clementz||Julie Friezay|
|Nidya Garcia||Gail Gauger|
|Barry Groesch||Lorraine Hay|
|Susan Hines||Paul LaLonde|
|Lisa Martinez||Dorothy Miller|
|Kari Overton||Bev Popp|
|Cecelia Sanders||Lorraine Schleitwiler|
|Cindy Shaw||Brett Shepard|
|Tammy Sugg||Barb Weber|