Welcome to Kendall County Senior Services
Senior Services Associates, Inc.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am -4:00pm
- Blood Pressure Screenings - third Tuesday of each month, 10:00am - 11:00am.
- Blood Sugar Screenings - third Friday of each month at 8:30am.
- High Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar Screenings - The last Wednesday of each month at 11:00am.
- Everybody's Birthday Celebration - first Friday of each month. Reservations are required. Please call the Yorkville office at (630) 553-5777.
Meet with Our Information & Assistance Staff
- Countryside Village Apartments of Plano - 100 E Clark St., Plano. First Tuesday of each month at 2:30pm.
- Rose Terrace Apartments - 3820 Wolf Road, Oswego - second Tuesday of each month at 2:30pm.
- Countryside Village of Yorkville - 501 W Kendall Drive, Yorkville. Second Thursday of each month at 2:30pm.
- Newark Senior Center - 11 W Front St, Newark. First Thursday of each month at 2:30pm.
- Deer Run Apartments - 250 S. Louis St., Plano. Second Thursday of each month at 10:00am.
- Countryside Village of Yorkville - 407 W. Kendall Drive, Yorkville. Third Thursday of each month at 2:30pm.
Monthly Calendar of Events
Click here to view Yorkville's monthly calendar of events for April.
Click here to view Yorkville's monthly calendar of events for May.
Click here to view Yorkville's monthly calendar of events for June.
Office Wish List
- Portable stand-alone humidifier (3)
- Gas cards for seniors (any denomination)
- Gift cards and certificates for food and/or clothing for seniors
- Light weight tables for senior activities (6 foot long - 5)
- Folding card table chairs for senior activities (50)
- Small to medium sized credenza (light colored, if possible)
- Refrigerator (3-year old or newer)
- HP All-in-one color printer-scanner-copier
- XP Windows Desktop Computer (at least 2 GB)
- XP Windows Laptop (at least 2 GB)
- 23" TV
- 2 each TV stands Logsdon catalog #1010AVANTFLK
- Portable PA System w/microphone
- Chair Dollies (MTS Seating Storage & Handling Model #009) (20)
- 4 drawer file cabinets (w/lock)
- Telephone (2)
- Binding machine
- Retractable Utility Cords (at least 100 ft)
- Card Tables (20)
|Bette A Schoenholtz||Executive Director|
|Elizabeth Lopez||Care Coordinator|
|Erika Quedasa Sanchez||Care Coordinator|
|Karylin Clevenger||Information & Assistance Specialist|
|Lois M Konicek||Deli Worker|
|Ana D. Meneses||Senior Companion|
|Patricia E Strahan||Activity Director|
|Penny A Glassman||Care Coordinator|
|Yolanda Olague||Administrative Assistant|
Kendall County Advisory Council
|Samuel Clementz||Julie Friezay|
|Nidya Garcia||Gail Gauger|
|Barry Groesch||Lorraine Hay|
|Susan Hines||Paul LaLonde|
|Lisa Martinez||Dorothy Miller|
|Kari Overton||Bev Popp|
|Cecelia Sanders||Lorraine Schleitwiler|
|Cindy Shaw||Brett Shepard|
|Tammy Sugg||Barb Weber|